Our Class Action, Employment Law and Business Litigation Law Firm
At Shanberg, Stafford & Bartz LLP in Newport Beach, California, we believe every client, regardless of the nature or magnitude of the case, deserves to be treated well. When our clients call our lawyers respond in a prompt and timely manner.
Our law firm is committed to providing exceptional personal service because we think it is the right thing to do. We also think it makes smart business sense. After all, many of our clients are business people themselves. They know the difference between a professional firm that is well run and client-focused, and one that is not.
Shanberg, Stafford & Bartz LLP offers quality legal representation to individuals and businesses throughout California in the following practice areas:
- Class Action: Our experienced team of attorneys provides excellent representation and advocacy representing employees and consumers in class actions around the country.
- Consumer Protection: We represent consumers in regards to false advertising, defective product, unfair trade practices and more.
- Employment law – employee: We represent a broad spectrum of workers, from unskilled hourly wage-earners to high-powered sales professionals and executives.
- Employment law – wage and hour disputes: Often, disputes occur because employers are unaware of their legal obligations.
- Wrongful termination, harassment and discrimination: Sexual harassment and other employment discrimination claims must be hard fought to be won. We fight for people who have been treated unfairly.
- Employment law – employer: Our clients range from small to midsize businesses in a variety of industries.
- Business litigation: We have experience in all aspects of commercial litigation, including trade secret protection and contract disputes.
- Business transactions: Making sure your business is properly structured, whether you are a sole proprietor or have 100 employees, is fundamental to ensuring its success.
- Intellectual property: We have experience in matters including copyright, trademark, trade secrets, and unfair competition.
- Personal injury: Our attorneys are experienced trial lawyers. We know how to fight for people who have suffered injuries due to the negligence and reckless acts of others.
Contact Our California Employment Law and Business Litigation Law Firm
We have significant experience in intellectual property law. If you have a product and want to start a company or establish a licensing agreement with a manufacturer, either domestic or foreign, our lawyers know how to take your product from idea to reality.
For more information about Shanberg, Stafford & Bartz LLP, please contact us online or call our law office in Newport Beach at 800-519-9810. We represent clients throughout California including Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Los Angeles, Oakland and Santa Monica.