How Our Firm Can Help You
Our Newport Beach, California, law firm, Shanberg, Stafford & Bartz LLP, offers a range of legal services to meet the needs of individuals and businesses in California. The businesses we represent vary in size from new ventures still in the idea stage to midsize corporate entities with up to 100 employees.
We focus on the following main practice areas:
- Class action lawsuits: One of our law firm’s main practice areas and a big focus, we provide experienced class action law counsel in various issues related to employment law and consumer protection law concerns.
- Employment law: Whether you are the employee or employer, we represent clients in a range of matters, including wrongful discharge, overtime disputes, and severance negotiations as well as wage and hour disputes, wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment and more. We also assist with a range of other employment law services, including counseling on human resource matters, developing personnel policies, drafting employee handbooks, advising officers and directors, and negotiating and drafting employment contracts.
- Business litigation and business transactions: We represent businesses in litigation concerning contract disputes, intellectual property disputes and dissolutions. In business formation and transactions, we provide legal advice and draft contracts for a variety of purposes including business formation, dissolution, executive compensation and protection of intellectual property.
- Intellectual property: We offer a range of services, including counseling on intellectual property protection, processing trademark and copyright applications, and litigation.
- Personal injury: If you’ve been hurt, call us. Our experience spans a broad spectrum of personal injury claims.
Please reach out to our Orange County law firm to learn how we can meet your legal needs in any of these areas.
Our Legal Team
In all our practice areas, our lawyers are dedicated to providing strong advocacy and to fighting for our clients. Our partners work jointly on most cases, and all aspects of our cases are handled by one of our partners.
To find out how we can put our experience and dedication to work for you, please contact our Newport Beach law office by phone or email. We represent clients in Orange County, Los Angeles County, Santa Clara County and in cities throughout California including Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Santa Ana, Laguna Niguel, Palm Springs and Oakland.